- Madalyn Arens, Mariyah Bermel, Malaya Heine, Brooklyn Lammers
- Levi Arens, Marcus Arens, Jason Becker, and Quinn Paulsen.
4:45-5:15 PM - Food dropped off in cafeteria (A Mother’s Committee member, Mrs. Dendinger, or Mrs. Larson will check in food items.) [If you are not available to drop of the food item on Saturday during this time, you may drop off non-perishable food items at the Cedar office on Friday, April 6th during school hours. Please label your food item, so we can keep track of who delivered the food. We are also asking that parents drop off disposable containers for left-overs.
5:30-6:30 PM – Mass
6:30 -7:00 PM – Students go in through one Activity Center door. They will be inspected for dress code, will have their bags inspected and checked in, they will be administered a breathalyzer, and will check in for the banquet &/or dance before walking through to the Holy Trinity Gym for the banquet (Younger students will arrive later for the grand march & dance.).
7:00 PM – Banquet for juniors and seniors. After dinner, the junior and senior officers will have a few words for the group. Then, students will have time for taking individual and group pictures.
7:40 PM – Freshmen and sophomores need to check in, be administered a breathalyzer, and either sit in the last section of bleachers to watch the Grand March OR find you name card and get in line with your date or friends to walk in the grand march.
7:50 PM – Grand march participants/walkers will get name cards and line up to be in the grand march. The royalty candidates will walk a second time & be introduced as the royalty candidates.
8:10 PM – Audience friends and family members for the grand march are seated in the Activity Center
8:15 PM- Grand March in the Werner Activity Center Gym
9:00’ish PM – 12:00 AM - Dance in Holy Trinity Gym
- In about 5 minute intervals, each class (starting with the seniors) will be dismissed from the dance to go get changed for Post Prom.
Prom and banquet tickets sales will begin next week:
- WHEN: Before or after school Tuesday –Wednesday, March 27-28th, and Tuesday – Thursday, April 3-5th.
- WHERE: Mrs. Larson’s classroom
- Tickets are $10 each - when purchased March 27 – April 5th
- Tickets are $20 each – when purchased April 6 – 7th.
- *Banquet tickets are to be purchased by any junior or senior who is bringing an outside date.
- * Dance tickets are free for all royalty candidates.
All students are responsible for following Cedar’s dress code. So, please review the handbook. Below are some of the basics:
- Men = Junior and senior men must where a suit or text jacket for the banquet. Tuxedos are optional. Freshmen and sophomore young men do not have to wear a suit jacket. However, a dress collared shirt and tie with dress pants is required.
- Ladies = No bare skin may be showing below the shoulder blades. So, if your dress dips low in front /back or has cut outs, you must insert a fabric panel- even if it is sheer. Also, if dresses have a high slit, you may have to pin or sew it a bit in order to make it more modest. All dresses must have straps – even if the straps are clear.
If you have any questions, please talk to Mrs. Larson.