National Honor Society is a program based on four pillars: scholarship, character, service and leadership. One service project that members have been helping with has been tutoring in the mornings. Members have signed up and are available at 7:30 a.m. in Mrs. Bailey’s room.
On the right hand side of this page, you will find a more thorough description of each of the pillars and the obligations of the Cedar Catholic Chapter of the National Honor Society. You will also find the bylaws, the selection process and the forms that eligible candidates will need to fill out next fall.
- Late Sept/Early Oct. eligible members notified
- October 13th--Candidate Information Packets Due
- End of Oct.--Faculty Council meets
- Early Nov.--Students notified of acceptance
- November 13, 2017 Induction
Congratulations to the following students who were selected to be National Honor Society officers: Marie Rokusek (President), Brianna Miller (Vice President), Sadie Uhing (Secretary), Brianna Pfund (Treasurer), Clarissa Paltz (Historian)